Operated by the same family for over two generations, Manchester Manor is nationally recognized for our first-rate reputation and for delivering outstanding post-hospital rehabilitation and long-term nursing care. Manchester Manor is both an independently owned and managed health care facility and a part of the Continuing Care Retirement Community of Arbors of Hop Brook.
By combining beautiful surroundings, the latest in health care technology, and a team of experienced and compassionate professionals, Manchester Manor offers our patients and residents the finest in comfort, care and results.
Manchester Manor provides a comprehensive offering of care services, including:
Recover Right, our post-hospital rehabilitation program, specializes in the following services:
- Orthopedic & Joint Care
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Respiratory Therapy
- Post-Surgical Recovery
- Wound Care
- Diabetic Wound Management
- Infection Control
- Nutrition & Exercise
Long-term care that offers the following services:
See our Transformed Post-Hospital Rehabilitation Facility and Amenities
- Highest quality private and semi-private rooms with clinical accommodations including special comfort beds, oxygen, en suite bathrooms and more
- New indoor lounges and patios for patients and visitors
Convenient and Delicious Patient-Choice Dining Experiences
- Dining Room or at-your-service in-room dining from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Hospitality area with hot or cold food choices and beverages
Customized Care Plans and Services for the Best Possible Outcomes
- Inpatient occupational, speech and physical therapy to prepare for a safe return home
- Outpatient rehab also offered to ensure patients can work with their preferred therapist after they return home, if needed
Medical Staff Specialists
Manchester Manor has specialists in all fields available to provide patients with their expertise in:
Consultations are available as ordered by the attending physician.
Meeting Your Needs
Manchester Manor admits patients and residents 24 hours a day, seven days per week. Additionally, daily updates of physicians' orders and nurses' notes are provided to case managers and discharge planners via telephone, fax or written reports. We participate in the Medicare program on both an inpatient and outpatient basis, as well as with many managed care organizations and HMOs.
We welcome you to contact us for more information or to schedule a tour.