Exceptional Care. Experienced Team. Beautiful Setting.
For nearly 50 years, Manchester Manor has proudly served Manchester, Hartford and the surrounding communities, earning a highly respected reputation for delivering outstanding quality care, successful outcomes and exceptional service, complemented by compassion, integrity and dignified respect for our patients, residents and their families.
That commitment continues today as we invest in enhancing our facilities, capabilities and technologies to improve the health and comfort of patients and residents and the experiences they have while they are with us.
An independently owned and personally managed health care community, Manchester Manor focuses our attention, resources and energy on our patients and residents. This focus has resulted in:
- Continued investment in state-of-the-art equipment, delivering the latest in patient care technology
- Attracting, retaining, and providing continual training for experienced, talented and compassionate staff
- High quality rehabilitation care that produces the best possible outcomes, including shorter patient stays, fewer hospital readmissions, enhanced therapy outcomes and great patient satisfaction
- Consistent highest ratings by the nation’s leading quality organizations, national recognition and awards for excellence in quality based on our outcomes and results
A Caring, Professional Team
Our 24-hour care is delivered by a caring and experienced team that includes:
- Medical Director, Attending Physicians, Advance Nurse Practioners
- Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Dietary and Nutrition Specialists
- Medical Specialists including Mental Health and Pulmonary
To ensure the delivery of exceptional, comprehensive care, our residents have regular access to a variety of medical specialists, including:
- Other visiting health care professionals
Comprehensive Scope of Services
- Long-Term Care
- Skilled Nursing
- Therapeutic Wellness
- Hospice/Palliative Care
- Personalized Services
- Outpatient Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapies
Advanced Technology. Enhanced Care.
We use many high tech patient services to accurately record and monitor health concerns, including:
- Computerized Electronic Health Record
- Electronic Medication Administration and Treatment Record
- Bladder Scanner