Uncompromising High Quality Long-Term Care for Residents Means Peace of Mind for Families
If you have a family member or loved one who requires 24-hour care due to a prolonged illness, a chronic condition or advanced age, you can trust the exceptional care, quality, professionalism, compassion and dedication for which we’ve been known for nearly 50 years.
At Manchester Manor, we treat our residents like members of our own families. One visit to our community and you’ll see what makes Manchester Manor a nationally recognized, highly respected health care center.
A Place to Call Home
From our warm, welcoming surroundings to our generous amenities and services, we do all we can to be sure our long-term residents feel right at home. Our residents enjoy all that Manchester Manor has to offer, including:
- Fully furnished private and semi-private rooms
- Delicious and nutritious, well-balanced meals prepared to meet individual dietary needs
- Beautifully appointed dining room and activities rooms
- A full calendar of engaging programs including recreation, amenities and social activities
- Unlimited visiting hours
- On-site beauty salon/barber shop
- Beautifully manicured landscaping, gardens and exterior patios for relaxation
A Caring, Professional Team
Our 24-hour care is delivered by an experienced and caring team that includes:
- Medical Director, Attending Physicians, Advance Nurse Practioners
- Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Dietary and Nutrition Specialists
To ensure the delivery of exceptional, comprehensive care, our residents also have access to a variety of medical specialists, including a pharmacist, podiatrist, dentist, ophthalmologist and other visiting health care professionals.
Long-term care residents at Manchester Manor may also be eligible to receive to a full range of physical, occupational and speech therapy as well as therapeutic recreation, if needed, which are designed to help regain – or simply maintain – their strength, mobility and balance.
Advanced Technology. Enhanced Care.
At Manchester Manor, we use advanced technology to improve the environment, to aid our clinicians in treatment and predictive care to accurately monitor and record health concerns, including:
- Novaerus Airborne Infection Control – Patented plasma technology scrubs the air to remove airborne bacteria, pathogens, mold, allergen and odors
- Medline EKG Monitor – Accurately records, stores and shares cardiac rhythms for easy and quick diagnosis and care
- Direct Supply Doppler Ultrasound – An important tool for clinicians, this is a non-invasive way to provide live audio of blood flow
- PointRight – Supports quality improvements through predictive analytics, with emphasis on reducing unnecessary hospital readmissions and enhancing the quality of care for patients
- PointClickCare Post-Acute Electronic Health Record – Software that allows Manchester Manor to maintain a single, consistent repository of patient information and conduct a central hub to manage financial, clinical and administrative functions
- RTMS - Software that works in conjunction with our EHR to provide alerts in key clinical areas in real-time.