Recover in Comfort
Recover Right was designed to meet both the clinical and the personal needs of our patients. At Manchester Manor, we understand that there’s more to post-hospital care than just therapy.
Patients need recuperative rest and rejuvenating sleep. They need delicious, healthy meals for proper nutrition. They need time and space to themselves.
Our newly-constructed rooms welcome patients to rebuild, recover and renew in complete comfort.
14 Private Rooms & 15 Large Semi-Private Rooms
- Our uniquely designed furniture provides the finest in form and function – offering ample space and maneuverability, as well as easy-to-reach and wheelchair accessibility for patient convenience.*
- Our new Encore 5, state-of-the-art, five-positional bed provides the ultimate in comfort, flexibility and safety. This bed is designed for pressure prevention and meets the positioning needs of patients with specialized health concerns.
- Individual control A/C and heating thermostats*
- Wall-mounted, high flow suction and oxygen*
- Adjustable private TVs*
*In New Rooms
Large & Contemporary Bathrooms
Each of the new rooms features a private, modern bathroom including:
- Wooden, easy-to-open/close doors for privacy and comfort
- Spacious area that allows for ease of movement
- Lighted grab bars for safety at night
Dining at Manchester Manor
At Manchester Manor, we know that healthy, delicious, clinically adapted meals are essential to a patient’s recovery. Our staff work closely with doctors to plan menus that accommodate a patient’s requirements and preferences.
Our Dining Room and in-room, at-your-service dining is available daily from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Additionally, we offer a hospitality area with a variety of hot and cold food choices and beverages.