Ideal for Holidays or Short-Term Breaks for You and Your Loved One
At Manchester Manor, we respect and honor caregivers. We also understand that caring for a loved one can be overwhelming – and, at times, perhaps even impossible due to work obligations, vacations, holidays or simply the need for a break. Trying to find full-time, in-home help that is compassionate, reliable and consistent can be hard to find. Manchester Manor’s Respite Care program is a great solution.
We work to give caregivers the time they need to rejuvenate so they can give their best to their loved ones. During these short-term stays, caregivers can enjoy some down time and can rest easy knowing their loved ones will enjoy exceptional care and support within our safe, welcoming environment.
Individuals in our care are encouraged to take advantage of the lifestyle offered at Manchester Manor and are invited to take part in daily activities and special events.
Our Respite Care guests enjoy all of the same amenities, services and advantages as our residents, including:
- Fully furnished private and semi-private rooms – all with en suite bathrooms
- Three delicious, well-balanced meals prepared to meet individual dietary needs
- Beautifully appointed dining room
- Access to all amenities and recreational activities
- A full calendar of engaging programs, some intergenerational programs with the community and holiday celebrations held in our facility
- Unlimited visiting hours
- Safe and secure living accommodations
- On-site beauty salon/barber shop
- Beautifully manicured landscaping and gardens
- Exterior patios for relaxation
- Physical or occupational therapy if doctor prescribed
Note: Respite admissions have a maximum stay of up to 30 consecutive days. Manchester Manor requires a minimum respite stay of seven days in order to ensure that regulations regarding admission and discharge are properly followed.